Derma-Lac is a lightly fragranced lotion that helps to soften the texture of rough areas on your skin, such as elbows, feet and heels, whilst also helping to boost the effects of skins moisture levels. It helps re-energise dull, tired-looking skin, and assists in gently exfoliating the skin and in improving the appearance of skin tone and texture, leaving it looking healthy and beautiful.
Rather than peeling or abrading, it assists the natural exfoliating function, leading to a clearer skin with greater resilience and a finer texture. It also hydrates the skin by helping it to retain it's natural moisture, making it useful for flaky skin, and for smoothing coarse, sun damaged skin.
Derma-Lac Lotion is particularly effective as a preparation for treating excessive sun damage on the body when used in conjunction with Environ®’s vitamin-based Body Oil. Skin treated with both products appears more youthful and is firmer and tauter.
- Softens the texture of rough, calloused skin.
- Re-energises dull skin so that it looks visibly improved and more radiant.
- Speeds up skin renewal, leaving it looking smooth and refreshed.
How to use:
1. Apply to your entire body, morning and evening, to help soften and create the appearance of smoother skin.
2. For the best overall body care, always use with your recommended Environ vitamin A body products. Best results occur when applying either A, C & E Body Oil or Enhanced A, C & E Body Oil over Derma-Lac lotion.
3. Combat the feeling of very dry skin and dry climatic conditions by using on the face as an occasional hydrating boost.
4. Suitable for all skin types.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun in particular the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Environ Online Policy
Due to the high concentrations of active ingredients, Environ skincare products cannot be ordered online. Please call Second Skin Therapy on 020 3731 3748, or use our contact form, to complete a quick consultation, receive product advice, or to place an order. As the official Environ website states, any retailers selling products online may be unauthorised stockists - please click this link for more information.