RAD SPF 15 is a sun protection cream containing sun filters and reflectors to provide SPF 15 sun protection, along with antioxidants, titanium dioxide, beta-carotene and vitamins C and E which help to fight free radicals. It is suitable for all skin types and all ages, including babies older than six months.
- Broad spectrum, medium protection.
- The combination of physical and chemical sunscreens offers broad protection against UV-A and UV-B rays.
- Contains organic sun filters, namely Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (UV-A) and, Octyl Methoxycinnamate (UV-B)
- Supplies skin with the essential antioxidants necessary for enhanced protection from harmful environmental influences.
- Its light, creamy texture is easily applied to the entire body for a smooth, satiny after-feel.
- Suitable for use under make-up.
How to use:
1. First apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
2. Then apply RAD in an even layer to face, neck and décolleté and all areas exposed to the sun.
3. Reapply frequently, every 90 min to 2 hrs to achieve optimal protection.
Environ Online Policy
Due to the high concentrations of active ingredients, Environ skincare products cannot be ordered online. Please call Second Skin Therapy on 020 3731 3748, or use our contact form, to complete a quick consultation, receive product advice, or to place an order. As the official Environ website states, any retailers selling products online may be unauthorised stockists - please click this link for more information.