This low pH acid cream masque contains a combination of exfoliating acids to assist in skin renewal and rejuvenation by helping to improve the overall appearance of breakout-prone skin.
Environ recommends: If excessive dryness or flaking of the skin occurs, discontinue use until the skin has settled before reintroducing the masque.
*Warning:This product contains Salicylic Acid as a keratolytic agent. Avoid using this product if any known allergies to the ingredients exist. Avoid if allergic to Aspirin.
- Helps to clear the appearance of existing breakouts.
- Leaves the skin looking visibly clearer and healthier.
How to use:
1. Cleanse and tone with Sebu-Wash Gel Cleanser and Sebu-Tone Clarifier.
Using the brush provided, apply an even layer of this masque to the affected areas.
2. Leave for 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with tepid water.
Mix equal quantities of Sebu-Lac Lotion with Sebu-ACE Oil in the palm of your hand and gently massage into the affected areas.
3. May be used every second or third evening. Mild tingling may be experienced.
Environ Online Policy
Due to the high concentrations of active ingredients, Environ skincare products cannot be ordered online. Please call Second Skin Therapy on 020 3731 3748, or use our contact form, to complete a quick consultation, receive product advice, or to place an order. As the official Environ website states, any retailers selling products online may be unauthorised stockists - please click this link for more information.