These premium technologically advanced serums contain a powerful combination of ingredients that work in synergy for clients who want tangible results in a short space of time. The formulation contains progressively high levels of vitamin A and are packed with powerful anti-ageing ingredients, peptides and penetrant enhancers to assist in creating a younger, smoother and healthier looking skin with a radiantly young appearance.
Environ Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 4 contains the highest concentration of vitamins A and C. It is specifically intended for people with severe photo-damaged skin and who wish to achieve even better results. It should only be used by those who have already acclimatised to the C-Quence Serums 1, 2 and 3. Not suitable for problematic skin types.
- Contains the signature Environ complex of vitamins A, C, E and antioxidants that help to combat the damaging effects of free radicals and improve the overall appearance of your skin.
- Contains peptides which assist in reducing the visible signs of aging by helping to firm the skin, giving it a smoother appearance.
- Helps rehydrate and moisturise the skin, leaving it feeling softer.
- Helps replenish the skins natural vitamin A reserves required to assist in a number of anti-aging processes
How to use:
1. Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone before applying the Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 3.
2. Follow with the Antioxidant Defence Crème.
Alternatively, mix the Antioxidant Defence Crème and the Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 3 in the palm of your hand before applying to face and neck.
3. Apply both morning and evening.
4. This is the fourth and final phase in the Vitamin step up system, for use by consumers whose skin is already comfortable with C-Quence Serum 3.
Environ Online Policy
Due to the high concentrations of active ingredients, Environ skincare products cannot be ordered online. Please call Second Skin Therapy on 020 3731 3748, or use our contact form, to complete a quick consultation, receive product advice, or to place an order. As the official Environ website states, any retailers selling products online may be unauthorised stockists - please click this link for more information.