Specifically formulated for the delicate and sensitive eye area, this eye gel contains essential vitamins, antioxidants and specially selected peptides. It assists in hydrating the skin and minimising the appearance of fine lines, helping skin to look younger for longer. At the same time, it helps to improve sun damaged skin cells and enhances the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors, giving skin a radiant glow.
- Contains a synthetic combination of five natural amino acids which have the advantage of not inducing skin irritations or reactions.
- Optim-Hyal™, smoothes out the appearance of wrinkles, moisturises skin and improves the skin’s resilience and suppleness.
- Helps ‘plump up’ the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, giving the skin a smoother appearance.
- Helps reduce the appearance of existing facial wrinkles and has been demonstrated to be effective against their re-development.
- Vitamin A assists in creating the appearance of smoother and hydrated skin, leaving the skin with a healthy looking glow.
- Contains Tocopheryl Acetate – a form of vitamin E and an effective antioxidant that enhances the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors.
- Assists in protecting collagen and making the skin look younger
- An effective topical alternative to Botulinum Toxin that is safer, milder and injection-free.
How to use:
To open your Environ Youth EssentiA Vita-Peptide Eye Gel, please follow these steps:
Step 1 - Twist the lid to break the seal
Step 2 - Gently pull and twist the lid off
Please be careful not to pop the lid off with your thumb, as this can cause damage to the bottle.
1. Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone the skin with your preferred Environ Skin Care products.
2. Apply Vita-Peptide Eye Gel sparingly to the whole eye area.
3. Continue to apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
4. Use morning and evening.
Environ Online Policy
Due to the high concentrations of active ingredients, Environ skincare products cannot be ordered online. Please call Second Skin Therapy on 020 3731 3748, or use our contact form, to complete a quick consultation, receive product advice, or to place an order. As the official Environ website states, any retailers selling products online may be unauthorised stockists - please click this link for more information.